So, we finally did it. After almost a year of blogging, we finally bought our own domain! We are our own women now! We don’t quite know what we are doing yet. All of this tech talk makes our heads hurt and will very likely result in A LOT of Googling. Like, a lot. But, it’s cool. We got this and we are going to figure things out.
Basically, the point of that paragraph is to let ourselves off the hook if things around here look slightly less awesome than usual. Consider yourselves warned. And bear with us as we figure out this whole, wide world of domain ownership and theme updating. And if you know stuff about stuff and want to drop a bit of website knowledge on us, feel free. In the meantime, just know that we are making food and taking names, and make some waffles for breakfast. We love you!
-Heather and Melissa
Whole Wheat Pumpkin Waffles
1/3 cup light brown sugar or sucanat
2 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon ground ginger
1 cup milk
1 cup buttermilk
1 cup pumpkin puree
6 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat your waffle iron.
- While waffle iron is preheating, in a large bowl whisk together the dry ingredients.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients until well combined.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry mixture and stir until just combined.
- Prepare waffles according to your waffle maker and serve warm with maple syrup.